Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Etsy Artist of the week


How very special to commemorate your wedding day...
a hand made bowl with your names and wedding date!











I especially love this one for my beachy-bride Ashley...

a bit about the artist:
Elm Studios was founded by Erin Lynne Meissner. She graduated from Alfred University with a bachelor degree in fine arts.

"When I was a little girl, I would always dream of a shop that I would own someday. I wasn't sure if it was going to be a floral shop, an art studio, or a cafe, but I knew I was going to have a business named after my initials. Now, when I look back I'm thankful that I was able to make my dream a reality. I just love to create and be creative. I'm a single mom who stays at home with my two little girls. I'm greatful that Etsy allows me to able to let go of everything and just create! It's a great outlet."

She does cute designs for baby gifts too...
All very affordable at ~$20... I can't think of anyone who wouldn't love a personalized gift like this.
Be sure to visit Erin's shop and support working at home moms!

1 comment: