Sunday, August 9, 2009

simple and stunning

My daughter and I were out shopping the sales this weekend and browsed through the dress departments at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales. I was delighted by the number of gorgeous white gowns they had available. Perfect for the bride on a budget, or who wants a simpler style gown. Perfect also for a smaller affair or a destination wedding.

Here are the ones on the floor at Bloomies right now... all under $300!





and... what's available at Nordstrom.com...

Tadashi chiffon $428

BCBG Max Azria silk strapless $360

BCBG Max Azria laser cut satin $298

front and back of Mary L Couture notch bodice halter $228

JS Boutique crisscross jersey gown $178

Sue Wong beaded gown on sale for $324.90

See... you don't have to go to a Bridal Salon if you want a slimmer silhouette gown. These were all beautiful and quite affordable!


2 comments:

  1. Great finds! I will probably go this route when I'm looking. I just can't imagine spending so much money for a dress I'll wear once! :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete