Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I admire...

I recently made a pledge to a wedding group to publish a blog post on Tuesday, April 21st, about a person in the wedding industry whom I admire. I choose Jim Smeal and his company Wedding Cakes by Jim Smeal.
Jim is my "go to" whenever I'm looking for an inspiration for a cake. He is a culinary artist who will beautifully showcase your cake to highlight the details of your wedding
He has been creating wedding and special occasion cakes in the Low Country since 1979, offering a variety of cake styles and flavors to meet individual client needs. His styles range from playful and thematic, to traditional and formal... all unique, all special.

If you are lucky enough to be getting married in or near Charleston, South Carolina, be sure to schedule your appointment for a cake tasting with Jim Smeal. Bring him an idea, and he will create the cake of your dreams!




1 comment: